***We are looking for compassionate CAREGivers***
who can provide basic daily care for our amazing clients. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. If you are passionate about providing care and willing to challenge yourself, then WE WANT YOU!!
on our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*One year previous experience preferred - additional training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We offer flexible scheduling with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/690
We have stay-awake overnights available with competitive pay and benefits. Overnight shifts can range from 7-12 hours. To find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/690
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 580937702Posted: 2020-10-20