Rural Psychiatry Associates is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Grand Forks office.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completing a number of assigned tasks as assigned by Administration. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Administrator, assisting on various assigned tasks, duties and projects:
- Utilize a multi-line phone system to answer incoming phone calls and direct call to appropriate staff or department;
- Complete typing, filing, scanning, faxing and photocopying projects;
- Organize and file various confidential paperwork;
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials;
- Create and revise print materials (policies, forms, materials, etc.) as needed;
- Compose letters and email from dictated messages as requested;
- Complete mass mailings;
- Gather and sort incoming mail, process & distribute internal/external outgoing mail;
- Record daily transactions, distribute materials as requested;
- Prepare and distribute reports as requested
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and campaigns;
- Contact various vendors/merchants as requested for business needs;
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings;
- Assists with the coordination of the clinic's provider schedule;
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations;
- Serves as backup for Office Coordinator and Office Assistant staff as requested;
- Oversee office supply inventory and orders supplies as requested;
- All other related duties as assigned.
The Administrative Assistant must be proficient with the use of computers and various office equipment.
Candidate must be a high school graduate or the equivalent; an Associate or Bachelor degree is preferred. A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience is required. This position will require in town travel. Candidate must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 563044217Posted: 2020-08-13