Fulfillment Tax ProWhat you'll do...
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, You'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as a Fulfillment Tax Professional means You'll serve clients with diverse tax needs and You'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training You'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, You'll find that we're here to live our purpose;to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, You'll...
- Conduct tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide clients with IRS audit support
- Mentor and support teammates
IdahoAbout H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.It would be even better if you also had...
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Tax planning and audit support experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
What you'll bring to the team...
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Ability to serve clients remotely using virtual tools and systems
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High school diploma / equivalent or higher
Fulfillment Tax Pro - 48973
Posting ID: 588096029Posted: 2020-11-19