- Greet guests in a warm, friendly, and courteous manner as if you were greeting friends coming to your home.
- Create customized experiences for each of our Guests while upholding the Red Robin brand standards of service.
- Communicate promotions for guest awareness and must be able to offer suggestions
- Deliver on all steps of service for food and beverage; including order-taking, delivery and overall table/bar maintence and cleaning.
- Complete any side-station assignments before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness of overall restaurant
- Be able to follow Red Robin recipes for signature cocktails, drinks, and shakes. Jigger-Pouring is mandated.
- Have a total-team attitude for service! We all work together to deliver a WOW experience for our Guests
- Abide by all company, state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous bartending experience in casual dining
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and some Holidays.
Posting ID: 37146152Posted: 2020-07-14