As a server at Red Robin, you'll use your approachable nature and friendly smile to guide Guests through a fun and satisfying dining experience. It is up to you to ensure Guests are seated in a clean and properly set table and you should be comfortable making menu suggestions. From there you will need to take their orders accurately by writing it down and repeating the order back to them, and then serve their food and drink orders in a timely manner while using safe food and beverage handling skills.
Some tasks include:
- Greet guests in a warm, friendly, and courteous manner as if you were greeting friends coming to your home.
- Create customized experiences for each of our Guests while upholding the Red Robin brand standards of service.
- Communicate promotions for guest awareness and must be able to offer suggestions
- Deliver on all steps of service for food and beverage; including order-taking, delivery and overall table maintence and cleaning.
- Complete any side-station assignemnts before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness of overall restaurant
- Have a total-team attitude for service! We all work together to deliver a WOW experience for our Guests
- Abide by all company, state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous serving experience in casual dining
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and some Holidays.
- Flexible Schedules & Meal Discounts
Posting ID: 37146079Posted: 2020-07-14