COME BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!!
Community Resource Network of Florida is looking for fun, compassionate, dependable Direct Care Professionals to help Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) achieve their highest level of independence and live a meaningful life. We are looking for the very best direct care professionals who are committed to continue making a difference in the lives of the people we service. Please do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by in the short term. We are only looking for applicants that have the passion for helping others and making a difference in someone's life!
This is an independent contract position and pays between $10.00 - 10.75 an hour
You will be a good fit for this position if you can:
- Provide proven 1 year experience working with individuals with disabilities (this is a must). It can be professional or personal experience.
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have a Valid Drivers license
- Can pass a level 2 AHCA Background
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a positive and contagious energy
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- Demonstrate patience and compassion
- You want to make a difference!
Responsibilities and Duties you can expect in the role:
- Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, oral care and grooming
- Meal/snack preparation and assistance with eating
- Ensuring individuals safety and maintaining a safe living environment
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individual to social events, doctor appointments
- Assisting with medication administration
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of the individual
- May require lifting
- Promote communication, choice, independence and socialization
- Complete daily progress notes
- Continual Education on individual rights
- Able to communicate effectively with individual and all members of support team for best care opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid drivers license
- CPR & Basic First Aid certificate
- HIPPA training
- HIV/Aids and Infection Control Training
- Zero Tolerance and Direct Care Core Competencies
(If you do not have any of these certifications, CRN will assist you with obtaining)
If you have the skills required along with being compassionate, dependable and a hardworking person and think you would make a great addition to our team, we would love to hear from you!
Check out our Website!
Community Resource Network of Florida, Inc Website
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 567827371Posted: 2020-09-26