Welcome to the SUBWAY® Team!!! We’re glad you decided to look into a career with the SUBWAY® Group. The SUBWAY® Group is committed to providing our guests with fresh, healthy meals, made right before their eyes, served quickly, and with a friendly smile. That’s truly what sets us apart and keeps our guest coming back again and again.
Position Title: Sandwich Artist®
Reports to: SHIFT MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER/MULTI UNIT MANAGER
A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent
- Experience: Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Experience: Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be physically able to work and station, including operating a computerized cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Cleaning duties such as wiping tables and small equipment, sweeping and refilling of stock.
Posting ID: 1385178Posted: 2020-07-14