Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Nurses (LPNs and RNs) fill critical vacancies in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, clinics, schools, and more, to ensure that each patient and family receives the care that they deserve. As a Nurse with our healthcare staffing team, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with patients in a variety of practice settings and build a schedule that works for you.
What you'll do:
- Provide direct patient care according to the provider's prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids; documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
What we're looking for:
- Education: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required.
At Interim HealthCare Staffing, we know that vacancies and last minute call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter of patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities trust us with their openings. From support staff and MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as a strategy for stress relief.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Erie
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $23.00
- Max Salary: $26.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 599120565Posted: 2021-01-14