Exciting news! Your First Interview will be done via your phone in our "video interview room", allowing us to host virtual interview so we meet with you virtually anywhere you are. It's easy to use using a mobile app, allowing you to easily interview from your phone.
Making in-depth connected relationships within the home care environment is the greatest reward for becoming an in-home caregiver. We are looking for certified caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life. HWCG offers you flexible hours, incentive programs, career advancement, paid mileage, and training unequaled in our industry. Whether you are currently working in this field or are ready to rejoin the workforce after taking time off for your own family, this is an incredible opportunity to feel great about your job and the impact it has on others. Use our new Care smartphone app to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more.
We are looking for certified caregivers, ready to provide quality in-home care, but also to develop an enriching meaningful relationship with our clients. Our clients often require assistance with activities of daily living, but also require assistance staying connected with the outside world through social activities, appointments, and errands; your role as a certified caregiver helps them to live life to their fullest. Our Care smartphone app keeps track of our client care plans, changes in ADL status, and outcomes. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining their home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world.
- We pay for your CNA
- Phone plan
- Flexible hours, full-time work available
- Use our new Care App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunity to team leadership positions
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- On-going CEU’s available to maintain certification eligibility
- Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
- Paid holidays and vacation time accrual
- Must be able to provide verification of any certifications held
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility
- Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as TB and drug screening tests
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Posting ID: 580650099Posted: 2020-10-31