PrideStaff has an open position for a Maintenance Supervisor for a company in Vista, CA
Maintenance Supervisor is in charge of supervising maintenance employees and coordinating daily preventive
maintenance schedules for all facility maintenance and machinery, to include 30, 60, 90, 180 day and annual inspections
to minimize costly repairs and production downtime. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. This is a hands-on, working managerial position.
2. Manage maintenance personnel acting as a mentor and facilitator
3. Ensure that maintenance mechanics are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance
program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner
4. Communicate regularly with mechanics, both individually and as a group, to ensure good communication
concerning maintenance issues
5. Review the operation of packaging equipment and systems constantly to minimize unplanned downtime,
anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities for improvement
6. Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs
7. Track, analyze and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM
compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
8. Member of Plant Leadership Team (Lock out, tag out program, fire, and safety programs)
9. Assist with fabrication solution for components for machinery
10. Maintain and repair maintenance shop equipment
11. Manage the use and inventory of spare parts, supplies and equipment
12. Maintain safety and environmental policies and procedures
13. Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
1. Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred. All degrees considered.
2. 5-7 years of experience as a Maintenance Manager in a manufacturing environment, manufacturing preferred.
3. Strong background in food safety (GMPs) and personnel safety (OHSA) requirements
4. Proven ability to successfully manage aggressive timelines with expected results.
5. Effective and proved problem solving skills.
6. Ability to speak effectively before contractors, employees, and other organizations.
7. Strong team leadership and team building skills.
8. Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical equipment, products and processes, knowledge of PLC
programming systems preferred.
10. Willingness to travel and work extended hours or multiple shifts on occasion.
11. Bilingual skills in English and Spanish both oral and written are preferred, but not required
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 22.00 to 28.00