Shift Leader – with at least 6 months of Management or Leader experience.
- WEEKLY SECRET SHOPPER BONUSES– Your share of a “100” shop will vary based on the number of people on a shift, but when you are on a shift that scores a “100” the average payout is around $30-$50.
- QUARTERLY BONUSES- Earn additional money by meeting goals for Food Cost, Labor Cost, Secret Shop Performance, Customer Satisfaction, and Store Food and Brand Assessments.
- FREE MEALS– For every shift you work, you get a free burger, fries and drink. The retail value is about $12-$15. Managers also receive 1 family meal per week.
- VACATION PAY
- ACTIVITES- Entire Store Team Activities like Bowling League, Kickball Team, Fantasy Football, Holiday Party.
- REWARD TRIPS- Top Performers earn a chance to go out group outings including Shark Fishing, Busch Gardens and other Fun Adventures.
- UNIFROMS AND SHOES PROVIDED- We provide uniforms as needed and shoes annually.
- TIPS EARNED EACH SHIFT
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Recently voted top Burger in America for the 2nd year in a row!
- Must have open availability to open and close.
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed while following all cash handling policies and procedures, and maintains proper security of cash at all times
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates and helps order product and participates in physical inventory counts as required
- Resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Monitors compliance with safety guidelines, builds awareness about safety, and reports any safety concerns to management
Posting ID: 39597016Posted: 2020-02-16