This position will be based out of our Euless, TX location, reporting to the Branch Administrator.
Responsibilities of the Administrator (Bilingual) include:
- Answering and directing calls on a 2 line phone system
- Order office supplies
- Organize incoming and outgoing mail, co-ordinate couriers
- Create and maintain tracking spreadsheets
- Type work orders, letters, and tender documents
- Data entry
- Process payables and invoices, and assist with collections
- Payroll data entry, timesheets, digital time, deductions, etc.
- New hire onboarding, benefit explanation and forms completion
- Run reports, submit to corporate operations
- Purchase Orders
- Other administrative duties as required
Skills/Qualifications of the Administrator include:
- 2 years of administrative experience in a construction environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding (oral & written) communication skills
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com
Posting ID: 562420592Posted: 2020-07-14