Come grow with us. We have recently doubled our office location size and are going to quadruple our staff. This is an opportunity to grow into a career in mortgages or insurance with multiple different advancement opportunities into different segments of the business after your first year of service.
In this position, you will:
Assist Management and others in the office in clerical, phone calls, and running errands for the office. This position is Full Time.
We are seeking individuals who:
Demonstrate effective communication, presentation, and listening skills (consultative; conscientious people).
Are self-starters and have the desire to learn and advance in a quality financial services environment.
Work well in a team environment, are hard-working, results-driven, goal oriented, and motivated to win.
Clerical, Phone calls, Research, light marketing functions with pre-written content in our drip email systems and running errands for Management as well as other office personnel are just a few items that this hard working self-starter will be doing around the office. This role is considered a stepping stone to other opportunities to learn in a fast paced Financial environment. We will support your training and education to get licensed in one of a couple of roles if you show the acumen to advance in our system.
Sales and Service:
· Conduct appointment setting for our sales team who will then conduct consultative sales calls in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area to help educate clients on our programs and how to work with Global Home Finance Inc.
· Keeping in touch and providing service to current and prospective clients
· Following up on your prospective clients via telephone (call backs)
· The Administrative Assistant should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to invest time and resources for personal and business success. A motivated individual will have an end goal of advancing in the organization.
· Strong professional, interpersonal, and communication skills are essential while building your relationships with the licensed loan officers, insurance agents, processors, closer/funders, etc. on our inside sales team.
· Confidence, positive attitude, trustworthiness and the highest degree of integrity are key to prospecting, sales, and service. If you don’t believe in what you are selling neither will the client. We genuinely believe that we offer best in market pricing and service with our hybrid broker and banker model.
You will receive:
· Competitive compensation and bonus structure
· Technology and Infrastructure to support your professional growth
· Support and best practices from successful Mortgage Professionals
Advancement Opportunities to High paying Residential Mortgage Loan or Insurance Agency positions
Other Important Useful Skills: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Dropbox, and Internet Explorer also a plus. Positive can do attitude at all times is imperative.
· Should be an eloquent communicator; both oral and written, and be self-motivated with ability to work independently.
· Teamwork and customer service skills a must, and must possess the ability to relate at all levels.
· Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· The ability to work with a high volume of calls and manage customers’ expectations.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences.
Come grow with us in a positive work environment by leveraging our innovative marketing programs to drive your success!