McDonald's Education + Career Development Program
Get paid to earn your high school diploma while starting a career on the management track at McDonald's!
Partnering with Skills for Chicagoland's Future and Smart Horizons, McDonald's is offering an exciting opportunity for Chicago's unemployed and underemployed young adults ( 16 and up ).
How Does It Work?
- Starting as a Crew Member , participants will take the first step in their career journey at McDonald's. Crew Members gain valuable customer service, operations, and leadership skills, while playing a key role in a customer's restaurant experience . As a Crew Member, participants learn food preparation and cooking techniques on the wide range of restaurant equipment and tools, produce orders to a consistently high standard, and much more!
- After achieving success as a Crew Member, over the course of 18 - 24 months, participants will be guided along a defined career path, gaining promotions ( promotions are performance based ) and experience leading to roles as a Shift Lead/Manager, Department Manager, General Manager, and even into roles with McDonald's corporate headquarters.
- Earn your high school diploma online through Smart Horizons - costs are covered by McDonald's.
- Receive payment incentives for every course you complete.
- Receive career development training from Skills and company mentors throughout the course of the program.
Am I Qualified?
- If you are between 16 years old or above , a Cook County resident, and have not received your high school diploma, then you meet the minimum qualifications.
I'm interested. What are the Next Steps?
- Apply below, and a Skills recruiter will reach out with the next steps in the process
Posting ID: 553062678Posted: 2020-08-11