AEROTEK HIRING IMMEDIATELY: Operator
PAY/BENEFITS: $15/hour. Pay increase to 16.15/hour after 90 days! Competitive benefits offered with employer.
SCHEDULE: 2nd Shift - Start time between 3:45pm & 4:00pm - 12:30-2:00am CST
DUTIES: Operators will be responsible for working on various manufacturing lines and equipment in an efficient, resourceful manner in order to reach expected production goals. They will assist with loading and unloading of machines to complete minor repairs that don't need full maintenance attention. They will also assist and oversee line workers for general questions and assistance.
Daily job duties include but are not limited to:
• Perform various equipment start up processes when operating filling line
• Verify codes, materials, and retort configurations when operating filling line
• Troubleshoot potential equipment issues when operating filling line
• Maintain quality standards such as seals, weights, airs, and cleanliness and documenting on appropriate forms within the set time limits when operating the filling line
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following organization, industry, and regulatory standards and maintaining a clean and 5S work area
-Previous Machine Operator/Manufacturing experience
-Reliable transportation to and from work
-Good job tenure
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.