Are you ready to be part of the action?
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss?
Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask. You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
Assistant Managers earn competitive wages and excellent benefits, and up to 3 weeks Paid Vacation each year. As an Assistant Manager, you’ll be on the fast track to becoming a General Manager where as a top performer, you could earn as much as $35-$50k a year!
- You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations.
- You must set the example.
- You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
- Primary Responsibilities: Staffing, paperwork, cost controls, cash control, food management, scheduling, store cleanliness, marketing and profitability.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your application!
To be an Assistant Manager for Domino’s Pizza, you must:
- Have a positive attitude
- Have perfect attendance and punctuality
- Be self-motivated
- Be customer service oriented
- Have your own transportation to and from work
- Have food service management experience (a plus)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Be willing to learn and excel
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training Program – Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Career Advancement Opportunities – Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino’s franchise owners. From Assistant Manager to General Manager, General Manager to Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
- Meal Discounts
- Up to 3 weeks Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
Posting ID: 3069990Posted: 2020-07-14