We have a full-time opening for a Summer Camp Counselor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Summer Camp Counselor
Children's Museum of Evansville
Late May - early August 2017
- 40 hours/week (maximum)
- Shifts: Monday-Friday, 7:30 - 3:30, 8:30-4:30, 8:45-4:45, 9:30-5:30
- Mid to late May-August 4, 2017
- Facilitate and supervise activities in a variety of disciplines.
- Ensure a safe, educational, fun, creative environment.
- Supervise groups of campers in a variety of settings and report to Education Director
- Supervise camp volunteers and report to Education Director.
- Gather and maintain supplies and facilities for camp activities.
- Facilitate opening and closing activities and other whole-group activities.
- Work with camp staff to determine additional activities as needed
- Communicate with parents/guardians as appropriate.
- Maintain calm, positive, and organized atmosphere using classroom management skills.
- Have at least two years of college credits in early childhood education, special education, elementary education, or a related field.
- Have experience working with a variety of age groups of children in a variety of settings.
- Be a flexible team player.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Exhibit professional behavior and responsible work ethic.
Ben Baker Director of Education and Experience, Koch Family Children's Museum of Evansville
(812) 464-2663, extension 223
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references with phone numbers no later than April 24 via mail, e-mail, or in person.
P.O. Box 122
Evansville, IN 47701
22 S.E. 5th Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Posting ID: 38108060Posted: 2020-04-05