Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Providing personal care (incontinence care, bathing, transfers, etc)
- Some clients require transportation services (driver's license and insurance required )
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Email address, "smart phone" and the ability to download and use our business platform "app"
· Flexible Schedule
· Direct Deposit
· Sick Pay
· Paid Training
· $$ Referral Bonus $$
· Great Office support
· 401K Retirement plan
· Teledoc (consultation with a Physician) free to all employees
Our Melrose office services the following communities: Melrose, Stoneham, Wakefield, Malden, Everett, Chelsea, Revere, Lynn, Nahant, East Boston, Winthrop, and Saugus. For questions, please call 781-662-2273.
To move forward in the interview process, we ask that you please complete a brief, three question survey, available at the following link: https://platform.mysentio.com/survey/eeea4034-4575-479c-8396-586d1d2ea903/responses/new?link=95927492b1ee97d1a84ccd77383523dc
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 580759626Posted: 2020-10-19