Director, Healthcare IT Business Development/Partner Sales
Chicago - West Polk
Remote - Illinois
Remote - Minnesota
Remote - Massachusetts
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Director, Healthcare IT Business Development/Partner Sales
The Healthcare Business Development Director - Partner Sales is responsible for recruiting, negotiating, developing and executing strategic partnerships with new or non-traditional partners to provide favorable revenue streams and incremental strategic growth for Change Healthcare. An essential aspect of this position is to establish and build executive relationships to maximize strategic business growth and opportunity within partnered organizations. This includes but not limited to: Data and Predictive Analytics, Revenue Cycle Management, API Developer Platform, Healthcare Payment Solutions and Digital Health initiatives.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Pre-Selling - 30%, Selling - 55%
- Account Management - 10%
- Non-Sales Related Activities - 5%
- Creates, develops, and manages executive relationships with targeted partners within assigned geographic territory
- Develops and executes strategic territory plans based on industry trending and partner analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles and continuous study of assigned partners, industry, business and trends
- Establishes "C" level contact within prospective partners and demonstrates a detailed understanding of strategic growth profile
- Prepares weekly sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management staff and collaborates with other sales channels and account management
- Conveys and demonstrates a detailed knowledge of functionality, features and benefits of Channel Partner service portfolio
- Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Opportunity plans; reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis
- Attends networking events and other forums that are relevant to the buying decision-maker audience
- Presents and articulates opportunities/problem statement, value proposition and solution to prospects, e.g., at forums/events and channel partners (Adobe, Microsoft)
- Maintains deep understanding of solution set
- Quarterbacks deal support from various Change Healthcare and external partners required for demos, opportunity assessments, technical sales support, etc.
- Provisioning of sales reports and prospect reports
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities within accounts
- Maintains Change Healthcare's CRM system with detailed partner information
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Five (5) or more years successful business development and/or business-to-business sales experience in Healthcare software/services solutions
- Highly skilled in successfully managing the entire business development process, from discovery to ongoing relationship management with a proven track record in consultative selling Healthcare IT solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college or related and equivalent experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working knowledge of healthcare information systems
- Working knowledge of healthcare information systems with broad knowledge and expertise in the Healthcare Information Technology market sector
- New business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer)
- Demonstrated ability to put creative deals together to drive business growth
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation
- The ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Ability to maintain SME level industry and product knowledge
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to manage cross-functional and interdepartmental teams to achieve client goals
How much should I expect to travel?
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Posted 2 Days Ago
Change Healthcare is inspiring a better healthcare system. Working alongside our customers and partners, we leverage our software and analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to enable better patient care, choice, and outcomes of scale. As a key catalyst of a value-based healthcare system, we are accelerating the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities .
Please be advised that Change Healthcare has become aware of suspicious activities whereby unknown, non-Change Healthcare-affiliated groups are using the Change Healthcare name and logos in employment scams. Click here to find out more about employment scams.
Change Healthcare Website Privacy Notice