Parts Sales AssociateBusy RV Parts Center
10100 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76140
RV Parts Experience Preferred
Income Range: $35K - $60K
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
At McClain’s RV Superstores we are proud to say that we’ve been bringing customers a great camping experience since 1963. We are the largest dealer network in North Texas. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Our Parts Department is growing every day! In order to keep up with customer demand, we need to hire an additional Parts Sales Associate immediately. We are looking for someone with great customer service abilities who will be able to sell/upsell parts and accessories to customers. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Income range: $35K - $60K dependent on experience
- Performance-based bonuses available
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Profit sharing
- A great work environment with a team atmosphere!
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Parts Sales Associate:
- Effectively communicate with clientele to ensure customer needs and sales opportunities meet company standards.
- Communicate with technicians and outside customers to ensure correct parts are ordered.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers face-to-face or via phone or internet.
- Maintain familiarity with inventory products, merchandising programs and ordering systems.
- Communicate and help resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
- Set an example of professionalism and positive attitude including a neat, orderly, safe work environment.
Qualifications/Requirements - Parts Sales Associate:
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with retail environment is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Computer knowledge is required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 561591218Posted: 2020-07-01