* Responsible for monitoring the flow of inventory to make sure the oldest inventory is moving to the floor and the newest inventory is moving
offsite to the storage facility.
* Making sure backstock bins are getting labeled properly and placed
in the right place in offsite storage.
* Keeping the physical bins organized at offsite storage and in the back rooms.
* Making sure the offsite storage facility is staying organized by subcategory and the oldest bins are being pulled and brought onsite to go
out on the floor.
* Review inventory reports to determine clearancing of subcategories and for implementation of floor set changes. Both of these are done 4
times per year per store but inventory will still need to be moved throughout the year on a smaller scale to enhance sales.
* Review inventory reports and consult with the buying manager to help
enhance buying the best product for the store and the correct level of inventory.
* Planning, overseeing and participating in all floorset changes.
* Planning, overseeing and participating in all clearance cycles and following through with moving the clearance off the floor and filling in the
floor with regular priced inventory.
* Helping prep for events including the set up and breakdown for the event.
* Oversee and assist with rack maintenancing of the stores so they stay organized and shoppable.
Hours: Prefer 35 to 40 hours per week:
10 to 15 hours working at Style Encore
This amount will vary per week based on what is
happening at each store.
* Wages: competitive wages plus discounts and a bonus if goals are
* Medical benefits and vacation time are available for working full