ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. In the Service Coordinator role, you will provide support to the operations team through the coordination of vehicle services and ensure vehicle readiness to dispatch. This position requires the ability to multi-task, establish priorities, complete assignments thoroughly and accurately, and communicate effectively across company divisions and department. We are experiencing growth within our business and are seeking out extraordinary people to assist us in taking our company to the next level.
ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can't grow without you! We are now a part of Inc. 5000's, America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies at #1752! Looking for a rewarding career in one of America's fastest-growing companies? This is your opportunity to join our high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
What will you be doing?
• Communicate and problem solve with dispatch staff and drivers
• Check vehicles into and out of storage lot
• Moving and parking vehicles around storage lot
• Identify services needed on vehicles
• Schedule appointments for services through client maintenance lines
• Arrange detailing services
• Complete condition reports
• Assist with calling and confirming delivery points
• Calling vendors for updates and advising clients of delays
• Reconcile inventory and data entry of information
• Provide phone coverage and route calls to appropriate staff
• Implement departmental checklists to support established responsibilities and procedures
• Complete and update all order system work assignments in an efficient and accurate method
• Interact with drivers and other staff in a professional and courteous manner
• Foster a team-oriented work environment
• Make safety an everyday priority
• Mus be comfortable working in all weather conditions
• Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
• Great Oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• A Team player and self-starter.
• Self-motivated, exercising drive and energy.
• Ability to use independent judgment skills.
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines and client expectations
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• PC Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Personal responsibility to manage change
Education and Experience:
• Per insurance requirements, you must be 24 years of age and have a valid Driver's License to work in this position.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
• Previous dispatching experience preferred
• Experience using a data processing system.
• Strong logistic and geographic skill set.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience with Windows computer system and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of customer service delivery techniques and problem-solving methods.
• Accurate typing skills.
• Knowledge of queries, sorting and other database related skills.
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company specializing in vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our client centric model is enabled by our people, processes and innovative technology that are a differentiator in the industry. Our comprehensive portfolio of services is designed to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. We offer a full suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform plus compliance services, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS - Relentless Drive to Deliver!
Posting ID: 562033863Posted: 2020-07-07