Project Coordinator-Procurement & Change Management needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Fair Lawn, NJ.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Laboratory Chemicals Division (LCD) is part of the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) and provides smart chemistry solutions for the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, diagnostic, detection, electronic, fuel cell, paints and coatings markets.
- Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for daily Project Management support of all Change Control driven documentation needed to support Supply Chain updates for Thermo Fisher Scientific Laboratory Chemicals, New Jersey sites.
- This position will be working cross functionally to ensure timelines for onboarding new suppliers/distributors and ensuring all required documentation is readily available as part of change submissions. Managing multiple priorities while partnering with multiple departments is a must. You will be a self-starter and able to work with little direct oversight. Regular reporting of analytics and metrics will be required.
- Collecting all supporting documentation from Process Owners/SMEs to support the Change Request, including but not limited to supplier supplied documentation and in-house data.
- Documenting the Change Proposal per LCD procedures
- Route all changes for impact assessments and signatures
- Logging and Issuance of Change requests to impacted areas for completion of tasks via the document control process
- Performing follow-up activities with Process Owners/SMEs to ensure all implementation tasks are completed and documented in the Change Management System by Tracking of task completion to ensure closure of change required deliverables
- Performing records retention activities to ensure Change Management records are readily retrievable
- Drafting and routing of Customer Notifications as required
- Generating task related metrics and presenting to project managers/leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business is preferred
- Experience with change management
- ISO, Pharma or Med device as well is preferred
- Material purchasing exposure,
- Project management skills.
- Experience with QMS databases such as Agile and Trackwise preferred
- Knowledge of the most recent version of ISO9001. FDA GMP a plus
- Skilled at reporting metrics showing performance and trending
What's In It For You?
- This is a unique opportunity to support our client; one of the world's largest biomedical manufacturing companies and a provider of biotech product solutions. Medical benefits and 401K are available.
Get Hired, Apply Now! Send WORD resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Change Management Specialist, Location: Fair Lawn, NJ - 07410
Posting ID: 574314302Posted: 2020-09-19