Jimboy’s Tacos Cashiers must be enthusiastically passionate about delivering outstanding fast quality guest service while sincerely caring about their teammates. Our business and our guests are both very diverse which creates an exciting atmosphere. He or she must be very detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize. The Cashier will be required to provide food and service to our guests in a quick and efficient manner while maintaining restaurant and equipment cleanliness and sanitation standards.
Cashier Job Duties Include:
- Make sure every guest is greeted with a smile, a pleasant greeting with enthusiasm.
- Make sure every guest is thanked for their business and invited to return.
- Put away shipments.
- Clean restrooms and all customer areas.
- Keep the front counter clean and uncluttered
- Attend crew safety and staff meetings
- Continually striving to improve self and teammates to obtain speed of service goal.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks in food preparation to increase the speed of service.
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation or security policies to restaurant leadership and perform short-term solutions as needed.
- Complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control.
- Suggestive sell to all guests.
- Advise guests of store promotions and specials.
- Help customers order by asking questions and making suggestions based on their needs.
- Follow all corporate policies and Standard of Operations procedures.
- All other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
- Polite, friendly attitude to deal pleasantly with customers.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- 1-2 years’ experience in restaurants.
- Requires a High School diploma, GED certificate or demonstration of sufficient reading and math skills to read orders and labels as required.
- Professional communication skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must possess and maintain Food Handlers Certification.
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands. Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 25 pounds. Occasionally required to lift and/or move items up to 65 pounds.
Posting ID: 564560016Posted: 2020-07-25