**COMFORCARE HOME CARE SACRAMENTO METRO EAST IS CURRENTLY HIRING AND ALL EMPLOYEES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT**
Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
Do you love Caring for seniors, have a heart for helping others and value being part of a great community of caregivers?
At ComForCare Home Care Sacramento Metro East, we understand that you have many, many options, and that is why we make it our mission to treat each and every one of our respected caregivers like we would want to be treated--like family. It is with this in mind that we always help our clients live their best life possible.
ComForCare is a well-respected national franchise which has recently launched a new independently-owned and operated franchise location in the Sacramento area. We are seeking compassionate caregivers who love dedicating their time to helping our seniors thrive in their own homes! It’s more than a job, caring for our seniors is our passion! If it is a passion of yours, we value you and want you to join us.
ComForCare is not only dedicated to our seniors but to the livelihood of our caregivers as well. We offer:
- Competitive wages to reflect your experience!
- Employer Sponsored 401k with 4% company match
- Online and (paid) training to learn and hone what your job truly is--a skilled craft
- A very supportive and knowledgeable office team willing to help support you and your career goals
- 24/7 on-call system with no requirement to participate
- Background, DMV Record, & Drug Testing (excludes THC) fee paid
- Full-time, part-time, and flexible shifts available
- Ownership group truly dedicated to your success and future career growth (ask us more!)
- Referral Bonuses for caregivers (and clients)
The Home Care Aide (HCA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion
services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding.
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Medication Services
- Assist with medications that the client self-administers.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Personal Care Aide or Home Care Aide course.
- No experience necessary however at least six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities) is preferred
- Current listing, or ability to join, the California Home Care Aide Registry
- Meet passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to speak, write, and understand English
- This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
- Completion of state of California-mandated Livescan (fingerprinting). To be reimbursed by agency with 50 hours of service or 6 mos of service (whichever comes first).
Posting ID: 579959535Posted: 2020-10-18