Job Description BAE Systems is seeking a Business Development Advocate to support technical sales. See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems. In this role, you will be crafting and implementing Intel Community strategies to meet monthly sales quota. Additional responsibilities include: * Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships through the use of CRM software
* Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
* Provide leadership and sales acumen skills to train and develop sales staff
* Use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
* The gathering of customer requirements and technical writing for proposals to customers; designing a solution to meet their needs.
* Provide customer interface of sales team for pre-sales activities
* Provide solutions to customer that meet industry standards according to RTB
* Participation at company trade shows, conferences and events as well as travel to customer sites for product demonstrations (25% travel)
* Cold calling on customers requiring CDS solutions
* Leverage current customer base for additional new opportunities
* Manage Monthly closure, quote, and forecast reports
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including Flextime and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees. With our robust offering of educational and career development opportunities, your chances to grow are limitless. **Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status** Required Education, Experience, & Skills * Bachelors Degree in related discipline * Security solutions knowledge
* Fundamental understanding of Cross Domain Solutions
* Fundamental administrative (installation and configuration) knowledge of the following systems, applications, and protocols - SFTP/HTTPS/UDP/TCP/SSH
* Working knowledge of security processes and documentation i.e. ICD-503, RMF, NCDSMO.
* Understanding of software solutions
* Interpersonal skills to be able to present to key decision makers
* Ability to obtain TS clearance Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills * Experience with Cross Domain Solutions or security solutions in Intelligence Community.
* Prior military service a plus
* SEC+, CompTIA classes a plus About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.