Here at Rosenthal Automotive, we care for our employees as much as our customers. At our company, we are committed to helping you G.R.O.W. (Guidance. Respect. Opportunity. Worth)
We are looking to grow our company and we need you to help us. We are currently hiring Sales Consultants for our Fairfax Honda dealership. In this position, you will be a sales representative for one of our most popular and successful midline dealerships. If you are hardworking, eager to learn, passionate, dedicated and open to grow within our team; please apply!
Sales Consultant Benefits:
- $50,000+++ Unlimited income potential!!! Based on performance and experience
- $2,500 MINIMUM (2 month guarantee) - Paid training
- Annual longevity bonus
- Great culture within an innovative company
- Training and support to assist you in achieving your goals with a multi-session training curriculum
- Paid time off and 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, and Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle sales, parts, and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- ...and more!
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Learn and adhere to the Rosenthal Automotive Policies and Procedures.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, going above and beyond to ensure a lifetime customer.
- Guide customers through the car sales process including vehicle selection, test drive, personalization, financing and paperwork.
- Work closely with other departments to provide a cohesive customer experience.
- Present deal structure to the customer and be able to provide knowledgeable answers to their questions.
- Utilize the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to guarantee that all customers are followed up with and fully satisfied with their sales experience.
- Understand manufacturer’s programs, special rates, rebates, and incentives which are ever evolving.
- Ability to master product knowledge and present this knowledge in a manner that reflects pride in the product.
Sales Consultant Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university OR 2 or more years of related experience (automotive industry, customer service, or retail)
- No sales experience required! We will provide extensive and thorough training
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
- An enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person who has a personal determination to overcome possible objections while providing an outstanding customer experience
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Process and detail oriented with developed organizational skills
- Confident in ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Ambitious and possess a desire to learn and grow within our company
Our company is a family owned and operated business, so we know what it takes to grow a company from the ground up. Unlike other employers, we aren’t so focused on what you’ve done, but what you can achieve.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration as a sales representative at our midline Fairfax Honda location!
Job Type: Full-time, Entry-Level position
Posting ID: 593346594Posted: 2021-01-23