Identify and assist with developingstrategic relationships with potential teaming partners or clients within thegovernment sector (Federal/State/Local). Manage the marketing, sales and product development teams to implementbusiness development initiatives. Lead/Supportthe identification of potential teaming partners and development of proposalsand other business development related activities.
BA/BS degree in technicalfield (Engineering, Science) with a minimumten (10) to fifteen (15) years of progressively increasing experience in thedirect field of government sales, marketing, and business development.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Expert skills inAdobe Acrobat and MS Office 2016. Experience in Adobe Photoshop preferred.
· Ability tointerface successfully with a variety of people including management, generalstaff, clients, state/government representatives, etc.
· Excellentorganizational skills are a must.
Abilityto work extended hours, without little notice, as may be necessary. Ability to travel as needed to meet withcurrent and potentially new clients, provide proposal support as well assupport at conferences, trade shows, etc.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
Backgroundpreferably in the government (Federal/State/Local) environmental market. DOD/USACE experience highly desired.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
· Makerecommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
· Sustainrapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; explore specific needs;anticipate new business opportunities.
MENTAL & COGNITIVE DEMANDS:
· Communications : Ability to read scientific and technical businessdocuments. Ability to write businesscorrespondence. Ability to editcorrespondence for grammar and punctuation. Ability to speak clearly and distinctly using appropriate vocabulary andgrammar.
· Skill Sets : Ability to perform advanced mathematicalcalculations .
· Reasoning Skills : Ability to define problems and collect data.Abilityto problem-solve; solutions drivenapproach. Ability to define specificproblems and offer viable solutions.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(include):
While performing the duties of this job,the employee is exposed to normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment isusually moderate. Frequent travel isrequired.
ARSAleut Contraction (AAC) is an equal opportunity employer. Thecompany shall select, train, and promote the most qualified individuals basedupon relevant work factors such as work quality, attitude, education, andexperience, so as not to discriminate against any employee or applicant becauseof race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or genderidentity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification),national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status,genetic information or any other factor protected by law.
Asa wholly owned subsidiary of The Aleut Corporation, ARS is committed toproviding employment and development opportunities for our shareholders andtheir descendants. The company shall make employment selections first based onqualifications for the position; Preference shall then be given to eligible andqualified Aleut shareholders and their descendants in accordance with theAlaska Native Claims Settlement Act, 43 U.S.C. § 1601 et seq (P.L. 100-241) andother applicable state & federal laws.
ARS ALEUT CONSTRUCTION LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Upload Your Resume Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Upload Cover Letter Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx