Tax Manager opening in Fairfax - remote flexibility and no travel! This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Emenhiser
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year A bit about us: Based in Fairfax, VA, we are a premier Public Accounting firm which has been in business for over 60 years! We help businesses, families and nonprofits through coordinated accounting, tax, business, technology and wealth advisory solutions. We've been filing taxes since before the moon landing, and over time our business has evolved and adapted throughout the years...But what has not changed is our reputation for keeping our clients tax compliant, well capitalized, and set up for financial success with top rated CPA's and wealth advisors across the country. We maintain a commitment to our staff who have been the not-so-secret recipe to our success. Our CPA's enjoy many perks and freedoms not offered by your average public accounting firm. The Baltimore Sun has rated us a TOP work destination 8 years in a row, due to our unwavering commitment to providing competitive salaries, work/life balance, and career growth! Are you a Tax Manager with experience handling 1040, corporate and partnership returns, including estates and trusts? Please keep reading... Why join us? Want to enjoy the fruits of your labor, while actually having time away from work to spend with family and friends? So do we! * Competitive base salary + bonus incentives!
* Capped hours: we want to service our clients better then the competition, and burning out our staff during busy season is not the way to go!
* Firm paid continuing education / tuition reimbursement plans! * Flexible work environment - remote flexibility and no travel!
* Comprehensive benefits plan, complete with medical, dental and vision plans!
* Paid holidays and generous PTO! Job Details Is your background a fit? Apply now if you have a CPA + a Master's Degree in Tax (or willingness to obtain one), and the following... * 6+ years of tax accounting experience with public accounting firm.
* Experience reviewing and preparing 1040, corporate, partnership returns, estates and trusts and multistate returns.
* Well practiced ability to research the Tax code for complex filings. * Ability and willingness to train and mentor Tax Seniors and Associates.
* Hunger to go above and beyond for our clients!
* Expertise with MS Excel (Pivots, Vlookups, charting & graphing).
Desired but not required: * Experience with ProSystems FX and ProSystems Engagement * Ability to work tax season hours between January and April 15th including some weekend hours
If it sounds like we could make a happy home for your new career, we invite you to apply now! We will provide you with cutting edge tools to automate the process, save you time, and go above and beyond for clients, without working "Big 4" hours. :) Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Posting ID: 602974016Posted: 2021-03-01