Maintaining and monitoring manual and computerized inventory control systems forbeverage products. Furnish data used by others to forecast future needs, assess current inventory levels and order products to specified inventory levels. Anticipating probable delivery failures and take action. Assist sales, operations and administration in identifying low, out of stock or aging situations while maintaining an accurate and updated book inventory. Assist Inventory Manager in buying and communicating with beverage product suppliers by planning, preparing and placing purchase orders as approved by the VP Operations.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Varies
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 6 months office experience
• Experience managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast pace environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and create improved efficiency
• Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
• Effective communication, writing and grammar skills, basic math, paying great attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience in ordering products from multiple suppliers
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Assist in planning, preparation, and placing of approved orders and make all adjustments with suppliers on a timely basis.
• Track and expedite all orders in the absence of the Inventory Manager.
• Make approved adjustments to book inventories and review daily quantities required, availability and probable depletion. Review probable shortages and take action to remedy situation.
• Work with management to determine special needs, situations, or changes required for ordering or delivering of product.
• Assist in daily reporting on inventory levels to Operations Manager, generating monthly sales and inventory reports, and generate other reports as required.
• Assist in coordinating trucking and railing transportation of product orders to balance cost and delivery scheduling to minimize costs and ensure product is received on the promised date.
• Assist in various phases of house accounts, i.e. price checks, orders, etc.
• Verify daily warehouse load sheets. Locate missing load sheet as required.
• Input required information into computer.
• Coordinate inventory management with branch location to attain all product in stock.
• Analysis and standardizing statistical information for warehouse production.
• Any other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.