This individual will be a member of our shipping and receiving department helping to ship, receive, and track the parts/products we manufacture.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all aspects of shipping and receiving.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Data entry into shipping systems.
- Comply with the company safety procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to lift 50lbs or higher and work on feet for 8+ hours.
- Able to operate a forklift.
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Willing to train the right person.
For more than 60 years, Foremost Machine Builders, Inc. has provided services to the plastics, recycling, and material handling industries. Foremost is an innovative manufacturer of plastics industry equipment and is seeking an experienced individual to be part of our team in our expanding business.
Posting ID: 581415974Posted: 2020-10-25