Vinylmax Windows, LLC is hiring Production Associates to join our ever growing team! Life at Vinylmax centers around our culture, where family, integrity, and communication are a few of our key values. With multiple product lines, from shipping, to glass, to running the fusion welding stations, opportunities for advancement and growth are endless!
· Assist in the manual loading of windows on trucks for delivery as scheduled.
· Verifies products to be shipped by comparing count to shipping list while noting discrepancies.
· Perform inventory of products before delivery.
· Scans products (windows / patio doors/ etc.) via barcode tags in and out of inventory.
· Completes required paperwork.
· Responsible to report safety and quality issues to management.
· UPS, LTL, and truckload shipment preparation.
Education and Experience:
· Must have a Valid Driver’s License for deliveries
· High School Diploma, General Educational Development Diploma (GED)
· Must be able to understand and carry out basic instructions while performing manual production related tasks.
· Must be able to successfully use basic, math, writing, computer, and reading skills necessary to complete the required paperwork and projects.
· Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. repetitively.
· Must be able to handle large pieces of glass.
· Must be self-motivated and a team player.
· Able to operate necessary equipment for the position: hand jack, telephone, computer, etc. Must be able to walk and remain on feet for extended periods of time.
Personal Skills :
· Must be able to get along with other employees.
· Must be able to follow directions from superiors.
· Ability to multitask, and work with a true sense of urgency required.
· Able to handle pressure.
· Employee is frequently assigned to changing priorities.
· Must be accurate and detail oriented.
· Windows computer software knowledge and proficiency a big plus.
· On the job training regarding the operating equipment, work processes, quality standards, and safety procedures related to the position.
Must be able to work flexible Hours: 6am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday and/or 2nd between 2pm and 12am.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Vinylmax is hiring immediately!
Hourly rate: Starting at 16$
Walk-ins Welcomed, 8am to 3pm: 2921 McBride Ct, Hamilton, OH 45011Apply online www.vinylmax.com/careers Or contact our