Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
• Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
• Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed
• Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
• Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
• Meet or exceed productivity standards.
• Utilize various technologies or software, such as VoCollect, Syntellic and WMS.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.