Nurse Case Manager Job Description:
Home Instead Senior Care, the nation's most trusted source of non-medical in-home care for seniors, is seeking a Nurse Case Manager for our new LHSCA at our Pittsford, NY office. We are looking for a reliable, flexible and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN), who enjoys working with the elderly and wants to make a difference in the lives of others. The RN will display knowledge of and ability to follow NYS DOH regulations for Home Health Care and to be familiar with New York LHCSA procedures. The registered nurse will develop a personalized plan of care as well as supervise the home health aides. The registered nurse will also make periodic nursing assessments to review and revise the plan of care as necessary.
Essential Job Functions Responsibilities:
- Complete an initial home health assessment of client to determine home care needs.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient's condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching and other skilled interventions as needed.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Be On-Call for the LHCSA
- Participate in Quarterly Improvement Committee
- Looking for New York State Licensed and Currently Registered as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Must have at least 2-4 years experience in patient care setting
- Must know Department of Health regulations for Licensed Home Care Agency
- Previous office experience with leadership qualities and excellent organizational skills
- Responsibilities included: Planning, organizing, directing and coordinating health care and professional services in a licensed home care agency
- Must ensure all aspects of home care daily operations are with in the standards of applicable laws, rules and regulations
Please respond with: Cover Letter and resume
Each Home Instead Senior Care is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576093781Posted: 2020-09-26