RN - Registered Nurse - FT Nights - IFlex Resource Pool - INTEGRIS Miami & Grove Hospital
The RN I Flex Resource Pool position works in a float pool unit and fulfills short term assignments in hospital units / departments as a Staff Registered Nurse assuming the responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process. I Flex RN Staff are flexible and willing to accept assignments in various departments at any facility in their designated float pool area. Assignments will vary from day to day up to a short term of a few weeks. Assignments will not be for an extended period of time in one department. RN I Flex will participate in on call status during peak census periods. Refer to I Flex Resource Pool Guidelines for a list of details and requirements.
This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
The I Flex Resource Pool RN Staff manages the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
* Assessments/re assessments
* Develops plan of care
* Implements appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluates appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
* Understands expectations and agrees to follow the I Flex Resource Pool guidelines
Reports to the leadership of the I Flex Resource Pool and the designated unit leadership during assignments
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
Job Code: 3504
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state
* 2 years RN patient care experience within the past 3 years.
* Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
* Current ACLS or NRP certification or must obtain within 90 days of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS owned) and therefore must have a current State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
* Additional qualifications are required for placement in a specialty area such as Critical Care, Emergency Dept, Labor & Delivery and Rehab Unit. Experience, knowledge and competency validation will occur prior to placement in a Specialty area assignment.
* Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process.