Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
With Medicare Advantage enrollment growing at an estimated 9% CAGR Change Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to lead the strategy and execution of our Government market communication solution line. Change Healthcare's Communications business provides Payer to Member and Payer to Provider communications. The role is accountable for the growth of the business which includes developing and executing business strategy and go to market plans to launch winning solutions in targeted markets and segments.
Candidates should have a proven track record of increased responsibility and leadership working for Medicare, Medicaid, Individual market health plans or CMS. Further, candidates will have demonstrated success developing and enhancing partnerships among clients and across functional groups, strong analytical and modeling experience, problem-solving capabilities, innovative thinking and strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate for this position will successfully:
- Align the organization for success and growth of our Payer Medicare, Medicaid and ACA communication markets
- Maintain working knowledge of CMS regulations related to our business
- Develop and execute a rolling strategic business plan for Government markets
- Source information to analyze, inform and make strategy recommendations
- Maintain market and competitive assessments to identify data-driven growth opportunities
- Identify key integration points across Change Healthcare solutions, linking strategy and shared business plans to maximize value
- Envision and deliver focused, data-driven market strategies
- Develop supporting business cases, requirements, formal ROI and plan
- Gain alignment for the strategic business plan across the organization
- Responsible for program management and success of go to market activities
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and time-bound deliverables
- Provide overall direction and guidance to align functional work streams
- Example go to market responsibilities include but are not limited to working with SMEs to: develop pricing models, marketing message and positioning, sales training, operational readiness, etc.
- Be an industry spokesperson and thought leader speaking at conferences, webinars, etc.
- Key contributor to Client Advisory Board with customer outreach and engagement, documentation of VOC, and creating a pipeline of pilot customers
- Sales enablement and customer success through direct customer interaction, ensure ongoing internal training and messaging refresh, as well as ensuring operational processes are effective
- Collaborate with and form deep relationships across the organization, particularly with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Operations
- Program manage strategic projects within the organization as needed
Minimum Experience, Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration or related field
- 10+ years Healthcare experience
- 5+ years of CMS related Operations, Product, Compliance or Marketing
- 3+ years of strong project management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Preferred Experience, Qualifications:
- MBA preferred
- Product, strategy, compliance or operations experience at a Medicare Advantage health plan preferred
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues
- Excellent business acumen, executive presence, and verbal and written communications skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking
- Understanding of data concepts and application to business solutions
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work on and track multiple projects, driving ideas from concept to completion through superior organizational and project management skills
- Ability to navigate and work across multiple constituents to develop, communicate, and support a company's short-term and long-term business objectives
- Strong execution orientation, with a drive to deliver tangible results, with a high degree of analytical ability.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.