Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team in the Adams and Franklin County area to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship an conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and Appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing.
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
* No previous experience necessary- Skills training provided by Home Instead
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial matter.
Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Must be at least 18 yrs of age.
Why Home Instead?
*We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits
*Paid Time Off
$200.00 on bonus after 100 hours worked and completion of Alzheimer's and Dementia training.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/724
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.