Nights (6pm-6am) Rotating weekends $24.75 an hour
Local Class A CDL Yard Jockey
Primarily responsible for the movement of trailers on the yard in and out of doors, sealing trailers, and keeping the yard orderly.
(The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
- Preventative maintenance of the yard truck.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact
- Moves trailers in and out of the docks in a timely manner.
- Must maintain the yard tractor and warehouse in an organized and clean manner to ensure safety and good manufacturing processes.
- Interact with warehouse team members to maximize output and efficiency.
- Inspect truck and trailer equipment to ensure road worthiness and notifies supervisor of current or anticipated repairs
- Load trucks as needed
- Use RF Computer System for Trailer Inventory Control
- Perform all functions of a Warehouse Associate
- All other duties as assigned.
- The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Class A CDL License required to be eligible
Call (877) 910-7980 or Apply Below
Posting ID: 606950791Posted: 2021-02-16