M anages the nursing services and staff for Telemetry (2 North) ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and
standards. Responsible for meeting Standards of Nursing Practice, for managing all associates, supplies and equipment on the unit for promoting harmonious team participation with physicians and associates of other departments. Requirements
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- RN license in good standing in state of employment (Louisiana) or a compact state , if applicable
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.
- © 2020 by the American Hospital Association. All rights reserved.
Noncommercial use of original content on www.aha.org is granted to AHA Institutional Members, their employees and State, Regional and Metro Hospital Associations unless otherwise indicated. AHA does not claim ownership of any content, including content incorporated by permission into AHA produced materials, created by any third party and cannot grant permission to use, distribute or otherwise reproduce such third party content. To request permission to reproduce AHA content, please click here .
Posting ID: 564709715Posted: 2020-08-09