FTE: 0.900000 / Status: Full Time Employee
Schedule: 3rd Shift - Nights
Emergency Room RN Position Overview
For more details or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Nurse Recruiter will respond to your inquiry.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED, EXTERNAL CANDIDATES! EARN MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BSN AND PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS!
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Asante Ashland Community Hospital, located in Ashland, Oregon, is a 49-bed community hospital that features a birthing center, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, a laboratory, respiratory testing and surgery. Outpatient services include internal medicine, home health, wound care, and hyperbaric medicine. Founded in 1907, the hospital has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of the community and the changing demands of healthcare.
The RN for Asante Ashland Community Hospital (AACH) is responsible for delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacting with patients and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing. At AACH, the RN delivers superb health care in a compassionate manner, is committed to excellence and empowered to streamline and improve operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years ED experience is required
- 2 years ICU experience, preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified by American Heart Association (AHA) within 4 months of hire and must be current to triage
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support certified by American Heart Association (AHA) within 4 months of hire and must be current to triage
- TNCC: Trauma Nurse Core Course within 4 months of hire and must be current to triage
- TEAM: Trauma Evaluation and Management is acceptable instead of TNCC for subsequent years
- CEN: Certified Emergency Nurse
- CCRN: Certified Critical Care Nurse
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values – traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.