Founded in 1890, Lessing's Hospitality Group is a sixth-generation, family-owned company comprised of over 120 locations throughout the Northeast and Florida. Lessing's operates 17 wedding and catering venues, 10 full-service restaurants, over 80 corporate and academic dining centers, eight Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza franchises and a historic inn. Steeped in over 130 years of tradition, but adapting to a constantly changing industry, Lessing's Hospitality Group's focus is on providing each guest with unique, personalized experiences and remarkable hospitality.
Please use this link to complete an application on our Company Career Page: https://lessingsinc.peoplematter.jobs/
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces).
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
• Answer, report and follow manager instructions.
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
• Stock inventory appropriately.
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
• Proven cooking experience preferred.
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
Posting ID: 50127634Posted: 2020-09-29