POSITION SUMMARY: The number one function of every Team Member is to provide excellent customer service. This is accomplished by understanding and fulfilling all of the general responsibilities of the juice bar/chopped salad team member.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
• Provides exceptional customer service.
• Greets customers, processes orders in a kind, cheerful, and knowledgeable manner.
• Adherence to all Food Safety & Sanitation guidelines & preparation methods, as per company policy.
• Willingness to obtain knowledge of all products in the prep area including ingredients, price, selling points, and preparing knowledge.
• Ensures accuracy of pricing.
• Ensures product is fresh.
• Ensures product is prepared properly.
EDUCATION/AGE: You must be at least 18 years old to work in the prep area High school or equivalent education is required.
EXPERIENCE: Experience is preferred but not necessary. All training is provided on the job.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT
SKILLS: Must learn and understand all aspects of the juice bar and chopped salad operations as they relate to Best Market. Must be able to provide excellent customer service and perform that by example. Must possess good skills in dealing with customers and coworkers and be able to accept discipline from higher authorities.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Body Positions: Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Body Movements: Walking; turning head and torso; bending arms, wrists & fingers; kneeling; reaching over head and heavy lifting Body Senses: Must have full use of eyes for safe equipment operation; full power of speech.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS: Language: Must be fluent in verbal and written English for customer service and coworker interaction. Mathematical: Must be able to do routine arithmetic calculations required for pricing. Mental: Must be of sound mind.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work will be done primarily in a climate controlled store and warehouse environment. Because of the nature of the products sold, the store itself is kept colder then normal.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED: Pots, pans, cutlery, ovens, broilers, grills, slicers, grinders, blenders, scales, and price marking equipment.