GROCERY STORE MANAGER
We're one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen. We are looking for a store manager in the Farmingville, NY area.
Our store employees are the face of the shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles - from store associate to cashier to stocker - while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you're also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It's an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including: electric/ and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and cardboard baler.
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
• Ability to recommend, interpret and/or apply operating policies and procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Performs basic administrative duties such as filing and filling out forms.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to supervise store personnel in the store manager’s absence to ensure the timely and effective completion of work assignments.
• Understands and applies management principles concerning budgeting, personnel costs, and overtime expenses.
• Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of direct reports.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
If you are interest in the Store Manager position in Farmingville, NY, please send your resume.