CKA Management, LLC
As a General Manager at CKA Management, LLC, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a million-dollar plus business
Overseeing operations, you will develop and mentor your team, and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSR standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
- College degree and one or more years' experience as Manager in the restaurant industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong personal communication skills
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid talent- and performance-management skills
CKA Management, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Management/Supervisory/Mentor experience desired
- Guest-friendly demeanor
- Willing to work normal schedule of 50 hours per week (all shifts)
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year prior restaurant experience minimum
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a General Manager position:
- Ability to stand for long periods with frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Operating systems, procedures and procedures
- P&L analysis, corrective measures, planning and budgeting
- Supervisory practices
- Interviewing, training and development practices
- Federal, state, and local employment laws
- Manages sales and profit goals in relation to budget.
- Participates in marketing programs
- Develops and implements appropriate strategies to resolve unfavorable trends to enhance sales and profits
- Ensures execution of Human Resources programs, proper staffing levels and maintains an ongoing system for the recruitment, development, recognition, and retention of store management and crew.
Oversees and provides quality, timely performance feedback and reviews for crew employees. Ensures expedient and appropriate resolution of employee relation issues. Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Achieves and maintains ServSafe certification through the execution of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness standards, including the monitoring of food product quality, on assigned work shifts. Ensures food safety procedures are executed according to Company policy and health/sanitation regulations and takes necessary corrective actions. Ensures guest relation policies/procedures are executed.
- Provides proper training and development of employees through established systems.
- Ensures store compliance with Company operating policies and procedures. Works with District Manager to establish store priorities, then develops and executes the plans. Evaluates store performance in conjunction with feedback from store inspections, and implements action plans to improve store ratings.
- Conducts regular manager meetings to communicate and reinforce priorities.
- Ensures execution of Company policies and procedures, maintains safe working conditions and ensures overall maintenance of the facility and execution of preventive maintenance.
- Accurately completes all administrative requirements and reports. Manages employee files, payroll records, and other Company records in accordance with Company policies and legislative regulations.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements.
Posting ID: 58578608Posted: 2020-02-19