Our firm focuses on mass tort and product liability cases. These include any personal injury, wrongful death, and other serious catastrophic injury. We work in a range of legal matters with nationally recognized attorneys that are leaders in the field. All of our cases are no recovery, no fee.
· BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS
We are searching for a polite and sales driven Telephone Sales Representative to provide outstanding service to our clients by answering questions regarding our services. The Telephone Sales Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand and, address all questions and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful Telephone Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Telephone Representative Responsibilities:
· Job involves case intake for lawsuits.
· Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
· Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
· Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
· Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
· Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
· Past call center experience is a huge plus.
Telephone Representative Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
· Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
· Basic computer skills.
· Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
· Strong time management and decision-making skills.
· Adaptability and accountability.
· Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Commissions and Bonuses
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Due to COVID very limited interview times available. Please send call 248-262-3400 to make an appointment. Masks are available. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK M-F 3 PM TO 10 PM or 9-3 PM weekends 12-7 PM.PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.