The Server should create a dining experience that encourages the guest to return.
In addition, the Server:
- Welcomes guests after they are seated.
- Exhibits professional attitude and presentation per our appearance and dress standards.
- Knows the menu, including ingredients and prices.
- Where appropriate, explains specials, and makes recommendations to guests.
- Takes orders for food, and effectively communicates with Kitchen staff to ensure that food is promptly and properly prepared for guests.
- Performs all table service functions with a commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Anticipates the needs of guests, i.e., more coffee. Demonstrates "service" attitude with other staff and customers.
- Performs assigned side work relating to the Server position.
- Assists team members as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining the service station during the shift, and busses tables, seats guests, hosts, takes to-go orders, and assists with maintaining FOH cleanliness.
- Rolls silverware as assigned on a daily basis
- Accurately reports tip income on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
**Must be 18 years of age.**
*Weekend Availability Required*
Must have reliable transportation
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs
- Frequently wash hands
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a well-groomed, hygienic appearance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, management and coworkers.
- Must possess basic math, reading and writing skills
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to make change
- Must be multi-task oriented
- Must have knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Any and all certifications when applicable
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts -- ever
- Competitive pay (Commensurate with experience)
- Excellent training
We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but there are a few things we look for in our employees:
- Passion for fresh food and customer satisfaction
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Professional presentation and demeanor
Ozark Endeavors, LLC- Franchisee of First Watch
Posting ID: 74306797Posted: 2021-03-04