Molding Machine Operator
Summary: Tends automatic and semi-automatic plastic injection molding equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working from written procedures, verbal instruction, and/or visual diagrams, Machine Operators perform all tasks that are necessary in the production of plastic parts while tending automatic and semi-automatic machines.
- Basic operations procedures are listed on the BURBAK Route Sheet that accompanies each production job.
- Machine Operators record information and maintain records for each assigned job.
- Tasks include the visual inspection of parts and notifying the supervisor of any defects in a timely manner.
- Perform secondary operations, such as degating or trimming, to ensure that parts adhere to established quality standards.
- Monitor production run for reject levels and inform supervisor if rejects.
- Monitor machine performance for malfunctions and inform supervisor of maintenance requirements if necessary.
- May occasionally be required to install inserts and/or cores in molds.
- Follow established safety procedures for all operations.
Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read, write and speak English and perform basic math is required.
- Good manual dexterity must be demonstrated.
- Six months of training required to perform effectively as a machine operator.
Potential temp to hire opportunity.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 562080545Posted: 2020-07-03