HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND NEEDS YOUR HELP MORE THAN EVER!Personal Care Assistant / CAREGiver Benefits:
Bring HOPE to a senior in need. Home Instead Senior Care remains open as an essential service to help our seniors remain home and help families restore balance, order, and peace to their lives during these uncertain times. The care and support for our seniors and CAREGivers remains our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Home Instead Senior Care has been proudly serving our community for over 13 years and is looking for honest, compassionate, and dependable people with a heart for caring for others to join our team! Home Instead CAREGivers go to the homes of seniors to provide non-medical services to enhance their quality of life and enable them to stay in their home. We currently have part-time positions open with shifts available morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight ranging from 3 - 12 hours in length.
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers benefit from initial and on-going job training, flexible scheduling, and the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships. Serving Fayetteville, Stedman, Raeford, Falcon, Fort Bragg, Linden, Pope AFB, Spring Lake, Wade, Hope Mills.
Personal Care Assistant / CAREGiver Requirements:
- Paid training - Initial and on-going enrichment classes
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Part-time employment
- 24-Hour caring, Professional Support Staff
- Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage
- Wage increases for hours served and excellent performance
Personal Care Assistant / CAREGiver Duties include, but are not limited to:
- No experience necessary, but prior caregiving experience is preferred (have you cared for a family member or loved one?)
- Must have a compassionate heart and a desire to help seniors
- Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
- Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
- Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence care
- Alzheimer's/dementia care
- Transportation/running errands
If you think you might be a good fit with our team, please apply at homeinstead.com/647. After you submit your application, look for a confirmation email that includes a link to an assessment. After you submit your assessment, we will review your application. Thanks for your time and interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601945345Posted: 2021-01-26