Our mission is to develop and support people to enhance the lives around us- and we mean it, whether those people are our clients, our team members, or members of our community. We strive to create environment that allows individuals to discover their potential, and achieve their professional, financial, and personal goals. You can go as far as your skills, efforts, and commitment will take you. If you're looking for the right career to give you long-term stability, and you're driven by the chance to learn, grow, and develop your leadership qualities, that opportunity is here.
WHAT IS A BENEFITS REPRESENTATIVE?
Our representatives meet REMOTELY with union members who have signed up to receive supplemental benefit plans that help protect their families beyond what is covered through their employer. Their role is to consult with the family, explain the options available, and help them select the best plan to fit their family's needs. Successful representatives are great communicators who are abitious, motivated, and organized. They think like entrepreneurs and are committed team players.
- Outreach to new union members that need to enroll in the benefits program
- Customize new benefits plans and adjust existing plans to fit the current needs of each client
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Enroll union and association members into the exclusive benefits program negotiated for them by their union or association
- Provide attentive customer service and any necessary administrative support in response to members' needs
- Respond to and resolve client questions and concerns regarding their benefits
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete, and perform and necessary updates on schedules
- Work collaboratively with your team members
- Medical and life insurance
- Company stock options offered
- Retirement benefits from renewal income
- Chance to go to all an expenses paid company convention
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Flexible work schedule with work from home options
- Weekly pay and performance-based monthly bonuses
This opportunity is about growth and development. We are seeking candidates who have the following qualities, but we have found you don't have need experience in what we do in order to be good at it. If you are just getting your career started, or simply looking to take yours in a new direction, we are committed to helping you learn and grow. If you've had some leadership or customer service experience, or you've worked in a team oriented environment in the past, you're exactly the type of candidate we are looking for.
- You genuinely care about the people you help by the work you do.
- You believe that recognition and appreciation for your contributions and achievements is just as important as constructive criticism.
- You're the person that people naturally look to as a resource for guidance, assistance, influence, or inspiration in general.
- You can find an opportunity for growth and learning in every experience and interaction, no matter what.
- You want to build on your own knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities, but also contribute to helping others grow and progress towards their own goals as well.
Posting ID: 597987365Posted: 2021-01-09