Located on beautiful Vashon Island in the heart of the Puget Sound, Vashon Community Care (VCC) has been providing quality, meaningful care to seniors since 1928. The VCC team is excited to share we are looking for caring, passionate and energetic Housekeeper to join our team!
As a Transforming Age community, Vashon Community Care (VCC) is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
Why Vashon Community Care (VCC)?
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- Transportation benefits: Ride the ferry on us!
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Housekeeper do?
- Cleans common areas including dusting, vacuuming, mopping floors, cleaning/disinfecting surfaces, stocking soap/towel/toilet paper dispensers, and emptying garbage.
- Performs all heavy floor care like stripping and waxing of vinyl surfaces and cleaning carpets based on established cleaning schedules.
- Responds to emergency clean up requests and handles routine work orders for the facility.
- Kepps all mechncial rooms cleean and in good order.
- Must be willing to work some weekends
What we're looking for from you:
- Education: High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Experience: Previous housekeeping experience in an institutional setting a plus
- Excellent Attitude:An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
- Team-work: Work well with team members
- Customer Service:Be passionate about providing exceptional service to residents, team members and visitors to our community.
At VCC, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN
Posting ID: 567964447Posted: 2020-08-13